|Where Recommendations are Based on Scientific Evidence|
- Biological Aging
- Bone Health
- Insulin Resistance
- Low Back and Neck Pain
- Weight Loss
- Articles & Abstracts
- BMJ- Effective, easy to implement bone, joint and connective tissue support
Presented on May 4, 2010
At The Wellness Community
Didrik Sopler, Ph.D., L.Ac.
- Use specific foods clinically proven to produce significant changes in laboratory tests and symptoms in only 4 weeks. This information is provided in the books, “Effective Nutrition for Effective Healing” and “The Food Connection.” (You only need to read one of the books and they are both very fast and easy to read).
- Read why and how to incorporate nutritional supplements for different conditions. Look on the right side under Quick Links to find scientific explanations with links to the original research abstracts.
- BMJ , the easiest way to effectively support bone, joints and connective tissue.
- For a personal consultation on the phone which includes interpretation of laboratory tests and nutritional protocols with focus on your individual biochemistry and goals, call 1-800-883-1252.
Join our Health and Nutrition Info Blog
The information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not intended as a substitute for the advice provided by your physician or other healthcare professional. The information and products on this website are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any disease.